Saturday, March 20, 2010

An Extreme Expert


Today on March 20th, marks the day when I add a new set of levels. I have all of the game done, except for this one. The part that is different about this level is that it will have ten inside levels, extending the game even further to 25 levels. My parents took a trip yesterday, and on their iPhone's I had a demo of the game. They let people try it for me, sorta like beta testers. The result? "wow, this is amazing," "I'll buy this!!" Imagine my reaction: a game I had created in a month's time, was making people smile. This is exactly why I chose to add another sector of levels. My goal is to still have this running on an iPod Touch to show off at the April 3rd iPad launch event. Figuring I can finish the new set of levels this week and get the bugs worked out through the weekend, I will be able to show this off by April 3rd. I'm very excited and I hope to share more news with all of you soon.

Sincerely,

Christopher,

Developer of Brainzapp.

No comments:

Post a Comment